2013年3月10日星期日

the design concept of mens timberland 6 inch hide tan mark black

timberland pro boots natural Jin Xiaoxi didn't know what I want, smiled and said: "I give you a bowl of porridge, countryside, peanuts, walnuts crushed, then oil fried radish Ding, Ding, Ding, Timberland bacon sausage garlic, together with the pot boiling, very fragrant, I have to eat third the bowl, wrap your love."

A thick fragrance already trying to seduce Jin Xiaoxi's stomach, Jin Xiaoxi also ranging timberland boat shoes introduced, ate together, although bamboo chopsticks and porcelain spoon, less than her family's silver tableware, but this fragrant taste, let Jin Xiaoxi very satisfied, big flower Yi.

"Know."timberland boots laughed, pulling Jin Xiaoxi out the door, at home no play, go for a walk.This street, has been a lot of kids playing with wiping the gun, throwing firecrackers, firecrackers, fireworks, flavor is more and more strongTimberland said: "I was afraid you m u00ed Road, so pull you, say, on my father's eyes, you are still my girlfriend, who called you yesterday not deny by oath?I am not in front of them with you act so sweet a little, I'll let my parents much suspicion.Forget it.Later or pull, lest we be jealous ah, ah I go, you pick."

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论