2013年3月10日星期日

the beauty is longchamp le pliage small bags red

The day just wipe the black, we are be jubilant with sycamore seeds shoot firefly, but see the garden entrance lantern twinkle, longchamp sale back!We hurried hold a slingshot, a face serious stood in the courtyard.After us, Shi Huai me crooked crooked mouth, what do you mean?I shake for a while, see also serve on one hand back behind, continuing to shaking wrist, hesitated, I follow up.

Today longchamp bags's tired face, lying on the couch.I hasten to end his tea, he saw me, and closed his eyes, tone emotionless said: "Shi Huai down first."He opened his eyes, face with a wry smile, and close your eyes: "who is not easy, I can hardly."longchamp and I oh.Shi Huai let me in, is listening to this?

For a long time, he never speaks, asleep?I gently to go out, with a small longchamp handbags angle was covered him, he opened his eyes, "today, July 7th."He rose from the cage, took a hairpin to me, I almost cried: two mother!Silver hairpin, simple and compact, has been worn shiny."The two mother left you."

http://www.longchampoutletdt.com/Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论