2013年3月13日星期三

summer personality beauty dazzling see longchamp eiffel tower bags indigo

All people around me, estimated think I neuropathy, longchamp was struggling to squeeze up, looked thin, unexpectedly, really a little effort, "let's get out of here, there are too many people here, pushed down you would be too bad, a dragon, nothing to see."

I nodded, he in front, I followed, but after a while, longchamp tote and I fell down, it can't.He elbowed his way over, "you take my clothes."We began to squeeze, not long, I catch him clothes longchamp hand was left to right shake people squeezed out, and he turned back, saw a surge of people, said: "it seems hesitant......Only I hold you."

We are on the way, he looked back from time to time have a look I, my smile on his face, the people around as if had nothing to do with us.longchamp outlet, longchamp, longchamp my ugly.The vast sea of humanity, we ten interlocking, common struggle ahead, if the time to stay, I really want to stop in this moment, don't go away, don't walk.......

http://www.longchampoutletdt.com/Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论