2013年3月15日星期五

nike high tops for men cheap make you become happy prince

nike uk laughed: "I don't get it."NIKE laugh: "Lee brother"NIKE sigh: "do not believe that I can become good?"NIKE could not help: "change clever?Lee brother you or go to check one - body?"NIKE bends the index finger on her forehead: "Jia Hui bad, I told her I would seriously and you fall in love get married when she looked startled me, brother you so soon scrapped?"

nike store uk nicker: "Lee brother, who calls you have gifted." NIKE not laugh, laugh and seriously: "heart, can you don't like me?"NIKE wanted to think: "of course, when I first met you, the sun so handsome boy, little girls don't love?"NIKE said: "now is still handsome middle age."

nike air max nod with smile: "yes, three generations of women all remember you."NIKE smile: "I miss the woman didn't care what I have to use?"NIKE laughed: "not always the best, well?"NIKE said: "the mind, in my eyes, you are the best in any case, I watched you grow, mature, see you through a sense of commitment."

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论